Esa 4110 LLC Return policy
· DVD’S may be returned within 14 days from the shipping date for a full refund as long as the DVD is unopened, and in its original packaging.
· Opened products are not returnable except in the case of defect.
· A defective product will be replaced with a new product of the same type.
· Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses.
ESA 4110 LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. We will assist in any way we can with your claim to the carrier.
Return of Defective Items
· If you receive a defective item, please call us (1-419-654-1038)or email us at email@example.com for information on obtaining a replacement item.
· A defective title can only be replaced by the same title. Another title cannot be substituted in place of a defective item. When you contact us, be sure to briefly describe the nature of the problem, or attach a photo.
· After a defective title has been returned, and approved for replacement, a new version of the same title will be shipped at our expense via USPS standard shipping.
Include the following information in your e-mail:
1. Your order confirmation number
2. Your name
3. Your e-mail address
4. Your phone number
5. Product Name
6. Reason for return
Ship Your Return Via U.S. Postal Service To:
Esa 4110 LLC
P. O. Box 351984
Toledo OH 43635
When Returning Items:
Any return that does not comply with the ESA 4110 LLC Return Policy may be rejected.